What is Internship and Internship Period?
Internship is a temporary job or live training period spent while studying in order to gain Industry exposure and work exposure.
This concept has recently gained lot of interest among students, job seekers and employers, helping all to come together for the common interest.
Internship Period is the time or duration spent on practical training and jobs.
What is Stipend?
Its a different from salary, you get basic amount to cover your travelling expense, or monthly food expenses etc
Benefits Of Internship
You get hired as a Fresher and paid almost 1/4 or 1/3 the cost in comparison to the experienced or Professionally qualified person. Companies are tempted to hire talent at such a low cost with the offer to get you the Full time job if your work is impressive.
Types of Internship
- Paid Internship – Full time & Part time
- Unpaid Internship – Full time and Part time
- Work @ Home Internship – Mostly commission basis or a low salary but higher commission jobs
- Office Internship – Mostly full Time decent stipend
- Part Time Internship – Mostly short terms and low and mix type of stipend
Current Internship Openings
- Summer Internship 2020
- Digital marketing Internship
- Sales and Business Development Internship
- HR Recruiter Internship
- Night Shift internship
- Work @ Home Internships
- Data Entry Internships
- Survey Internships